Pcrichards

2 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    July 8, 2008 at 10:26 PM

    I find your blog rather useful. I have always bought the appliances from major supermarkets. The quality was not always perfect but I could always get the refund or warranty service. I have heard that PC Richards, an authorized retailer of appliances, also provides good quality products at moderate prices with favorable warranty conditions. I was thinking of getting something from them, but still do not dare, since on www.pissedconsumer.com there are to many negative reviews.

  2. Anonymous  

    July 17, 2008 at 8:43 AM

    Hi. I see you are talking about PC Richards here. The thing is that I have had a very bad experience with the company. Later on, I made some investigations on www.pissedconsumer.com and there I learned that the company has numerous unsatisfied customers. They do claim about the quality of the products of the goods as well as delivery and customer services.